Sunday 14 December 2014

No excuses anymore for being cold

Everytime I finish a new Fairy Tale Cowl, it amazes me how nice this pattern turns out.
The cowl is seriously big, you can snuggle up it in completely.





It appears to be different eveytime, according to the way you wrap the cowl around your neck.
I prefer this yarn, for the cowl.


















For this cowl I used the yarn Donna. The colours fade into another really smooth and the yarn is very soft and rich.

Click on the image to find this yarn in my online Yarnstore




The pattern for this cowl can be bought from my Ravelry Store.














Donna Yellow Pink Orange Fuchsia Camel at Haaksels - Ice Yarns

  • Fiber Content :70% Wool, 30% Acrylic
  • Needle Size :6 - 6 mm. / US 10 - 10
  • Weight :100 gr. / 3.53 oz. per ball
  • Length :175 m. / 191.4 yds. per ball
  • Yarn Thickness :5 Bulky: Chunky, Craft, Rug


  • Color Options

    No comments:

    Post a Comment