Monday 5 January 2015

Hearts Beanie



Such an easy pattern to follow and with such a nice result!
The beanie is nice and thick because of the front post DC use.





 I finished a sweet version for my daughter using Ice Yarns, Zerda Alpaca


For my sons version I used another yarn.
A wool / acrylic mix:

Ice Yarns Wool Worsted

Both yarns can be found at my yarnstore: www.haaksels.yarnshopping.com

I especially like the neon versions of this yarn.






The original pattern came from "My hobby is crochet" 
You can find the pattern over HERE

If you don't have the time to crochet the hat yourself, I am happy to make you one for € 19,95.


A set will cost € 29,95.

I posted the free pattern of this infinity cowl in a formar blog: Pattern Deep Waves infinity cowl
I only used 1 strand and a 7 mm crochet hook to keep the cowl light.

No comments:

Post a Comment