Saturday 22 November 2014

Lace crochet shawl

I had this design on my mind for a few weeks.
The shawl was on my to do list but I just couldn't resist the urge anymore and wait to make it.
I still have a lot of x-mas orders, but not to worry! They will be finished on time :)



It became a delicate shawl with a length of 2.6 meters and a width of 50 cm.
Lovely to keep you warm.
Makes a great present too don't you think?


The pattern is a design of Moogly, HERE you can find the link to the pattern.
So you can make one yourself.





This scarf is for sale for € 49,95

I used a 5 mm crochet needle with this yarn
Don't forget to block this scarf. The result is so much nicer after you do that.
I pinned my scarf down to the carpet for a night. (after spraying it with water ofc.)

This is the yarn I used:



  • Fiber Content :,
  • Needle Size :4 - 4 mm. / US -
  • Color :
  • Weight :100 gr. / 3.53 oz. per ball
  • Length :300 m. / per ball
  • Yarn Thickness :

  • Pictures


    Color Options



    The yarn comes in rich colours. It has a very natural look to it.

    You can buy the yarn at my store: Haaksels - Ice Yarns
    For only € 9,31 you get 4 skeins of yarn.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment