Saturday 6 December 2014

Crochet neelde pouch



I don't like a bundle of needles stuffed in a pencil case. It takes me for ever to find the right needle size... even though Clover Amour hooks have their own colour.
My collection of hooks keep growing... so I woke up this morning and decided to go through my scraps of fabric.


It's like making a pillow case. Cut all the parts. Add applications and decoration, put all parts onto each other inside out and then sew together. Pull the inside outwards and sew a seem along all 4 sides. The make the departments and tadaaa... you have your own home-made Crochet Neelde Pouch.


So now I have my first home-made Crochet Needle Pouch filled with my Regular Clover Hooks and some extra crochet hook (like my Hooked 12mm needle).
And I have my new home-made Crochet Needle Pouch, filled with my Clover Amour set.





No comments:

Post a Comment