Tuesday 23 December 2014

Pinky Ear flaps

Only one more week and we are heading to Switserland.
Fingers crossed for having some snow 
because the meadows surrounding our house are still green.


But!! first things first, celebarating x-mas with family still has to come.
Preparing the house for x-mas... I love it.

While working on my orders I suddenly remembered that my daughter still needs 
a hat for the snow.


And what's better to resist cold windy snow than an ear flap hat.
I made one to match my daugthers coat. 


And I finally found a yarn of which she says it doesn't sting.
She is really really fussy about prickly wool.

The pattern from Repeat Crafter Me can be found over HERE.



Underneath you will find the link to the yarn I used.

Click on the piture for more details about this yarn



Wool Worsted 50 Neon Pink at Haaksels - Ice Yarns





  • Fiber Content :,
  • Needle Size :5 - 5 mm. / US -
  • Color :
  • Weight :50 gr. / 1.76 oz. per ball
  • Length :110 m. / per ball
  • Yarn Thickness :

  • Color Options

    No comments:

    Post a Comment