Wednesday 25 March 2015

Granny Square Flower pillow


One of my favourite colours is aqua blue / green. 
Another thing I love is stacking qranny squares.



This square I designed myself, here you find the link to the pattern.


In the end I created 16 crochet squares, using white and green bases.


I put the squares together using single crochets over the top.
First do all the vertical (or horizontal) and then add the rows across.
To cross the lines, add a chain stitch and then continue your single crochets.


The border exists out of 2 rows of SC's. In every corner you place [SC, ch2, SC]
That way you get a nice corner.
The pattern for the bobble edge can be found over here.


I have sown my own pillow case but you can also buy an already made pillow case and sew your crochet work onto it.



I just love playing with textures and colous.


Have fun creating your own pillow!



1 comment:

  1. Therefore in the process of selecting bedding and its accouterments, the kids must have a part. Your child's imagination and preferences should be kept in mind. Disney bed sheets are the perfect choice of every kid while decorating their room.

    ReplyDelete