Sunday 26 October 2014

Comfy Cozy boots

Oh, how I love this season. During the day it is lovely to go outside. The woods smell so fresh, like you're walking through a field of mushrooms (which you actually are).

Then, getting back inside, lighting up the fire-place and slipping into your comfy warm house-boots.


Searching for my slippers (since they had been stashed away during the summer) I found a worn out pair, screeming to be thrown out..... hrmmm.
Well.... no problem! I'll crochet a pair myself.


I love 'm!
They are really comfy and warm. I added rubber dots underneath so I won't slide and fall.







If you are interested in the pattern, it is published by HollyDoll over here.

The pattern suggests hook 6 mm, I used a 7mm though combined with two strands, one for 6mm hook and one for a 4 mm hook.

Tip: make one sole and then check if it measures your size. Adjust jarn and needle to required size. The pattern is written quite small.














Made on order for € 34,95

No comments:

Post a Comment